Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Prism Along - Finite!

My Prism Along quilt top is COMPLETE!  Truth be told, it was finished last week but I was lazy and had multiple issues taking photos of it O_o.  But hey, that's all in the past and it's here now.  Woot!  I decided to go with the alternate layout because it was fun aaaaand I'd like to claim some sort of creativity for part of it...  After all, I bought the pattern and stole someone else's color layout.  So, without further adieu, here it is.  Fractured Prism:





And then a couple in neon.  Just for fun.  (Love, love, LOVE neon!!)



The neon photos were created using Gimp software.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the "fractured" layout is fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Next step is the quilting. I'm still waiting inspiration on that one.

      Delete